Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers odds, picks and prediction
The Miami Heat (4-5) and the Philadelphia 76ers (8-4) hook up Thursday for a 7 p.m. ET tip at Wells Fargo Center. Below, we analyze the Heat-76ers NBA betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
Heat at 76ers: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Heat +400 (bet $100 to win $400) | 76ers -550 (bet $550 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Heat +10.5 (-110) | 76ers -10.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 223.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Heat at 76ers: Key Injuries
- C Bam Adebayo (COVID-19) out
- G Avery Bradley (COVID-19) out
- F Jimmy Butler (COVID-19) out
- G Goran Dragic (COVID-19) out
- F Moe Harkless (COVID-19) out
- F Udonis Haslem (COVID-19) out
- F Meyers Leonard (shoulder) out
- G Kendrick Nunn (COVID-19) out
- F KZ Okpala (COVID-19) out
- G Seth Curry (COVID-19) out
- C Joel Embiid (back) probable
- G Terrance Ferguson (COVID-19) probable
- F Tobias Harris (COVID-19) probable
- G Furkan Korkmaz (thigh) out
- G Shake Milton (COVID-19) probable
- C Vincent Poirier (COVID-19) questionable
- G Ben Simmons (knee) probable
- G Matisse Thybulle (COVID-19) probable
Special NBA Betting Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team's money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team hits a 3-pointer during the game today. Promotion available in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV. IA and PA residents, don't miss BetMGM 's risk-free, first-bet offer! MI residents, BetMGM is coming to your state soon - register early for special promotion.
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Heat at 76ers: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
76ers 122, Heat 103
Money line (ML)
The Heat (+400) are expected to have to play with eight players, as one player has tested positive for COVID-19, and several others are out due to contact tracing protocol. The 76ers (-550) are very familiar with the process, as they just went through a bout of it.
AVOID, and look to the spread instead.
Against the spread (ATS)
The 76ERS -10.5 (-110) are a good play since the Heat +10.5 (-110) will be so shorthanded. These teams just played an epic 137-134 overtime battle on Monday, and now they run it back Wednesday with Miami very limited. Look for Philly to take advantage of the absences and rout the visitors.
OVER 223.5 (-110) is the play, as Philly should be able to roll up plenty of points against the eight Miami is able to roll out. The two teams combined for 271 points last time out. Still, Philly should do enough to push this one over the finish line.
- Rockets asking price for James Harden deal was too steep for Sixers (Sixers Wire)
- Hoops Hype Rumors : Nuggets | 76ers
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.