Total Loss

Glenn Parrish
gparrish@boonevilledemocrat.com
The BFD was dispatched to the fire at 12:0 Friday morning, arrived at 12:13, and was on the scene until about 5:30 a.m. The building is used as both a residence and a shop and the fire is believed to have started in the shop area, according to BPD Chief Eric Rogers. Though the occupant was home they were able to exit safely, Rogers said.

This building in the 100 block of East First Street in Booneville was lost to a fire in the early morning hours of Friday.