Going into the season finale in Subiaco Thursday, Booneville Junior High Bearcat fullback Cam Brasher had scored two touchdowns. He scored three times Thursday in a 28-0 win.

Winning for the second straight week the Bearcats finished the year with a 4-6 mark.

Subiaco picked up a first down on a 17-yard carry by Brandyn Brooks on the game’s opening possession. The Trojans wouldn’t have another first down and would finish with 15 total offensive yards.

Four plays after Brooks’ first down carry the Trojans punted. The Bearcats then went 69 yards to break on top with a 2-yard Brasher touchdown run.

The drive took 12 plays and spilled over into the second quarter. Gavin Kent added the first of four straight point after kicks for a 7-0 lead 7:17 before halftime.

The ensuing possession saw the Trojans shoved into a fourth-and-30 from their own 3-yard line thanks to two penalties, a sack and a second tackle for loss by Andrew Robertson.

After the punt the Bearcats needed to move just 32 yards. Brasher had to convert a fourth-and-2, going for 7 yards, before he scored from the 17 with 2:30 left in the half.

Brasher finished with 66 yards on 13 carries but it was Robertson who led the way with eight carries for 96 yards.

Robertson stripped the football from Brooks on the first play after the kickoff and Noah Weaver picked the ball off out of the air and took it back it back 36 yards for a touchdown. A block in the back penalty flag wiped out the score.

Twice more before the half the Bearcats were flagged for holding before time expired.

The Bearcats started the second half with a quick six play drive – which somehow consumed 3:50 of the third quarter – to a 3-yard touchdown run by Brasher to make it 21-0.

After another Hayden Frederick punt the Bearcats went 63 yards with Anthony McKesson scoring for the second straight week, on a 20-yard run with 6:53 to go to make it 28-0.

Bryson Reppo and William Mikles dropped Frederick for a 4-yard loss at the Subiaco 45-yard line with 3:57 to play and the Bearcats used Colton Ritchie, McKesson and Ryan Bolin to reach the Subiaco 8 before Gabe Fennell took a knee to end it.