Other than Bearcat kickoffs and one play snapped at midfield, every play in the first quarter and four plus minutes of the second quarter, began in Subiaco territory Friday night.

By the time the Bearcats ran a play from their side of the field it was 33-0 and the starting backfield was done for the night.

Just over three minutes after that first play in their own territory a 33-yard Evan Schlinker touchdown run that made it 39-0 and the Bearcats went on to a 39-6 win over the Trojans.

The win was the ninth straight for the Bearcats since a season opening loss. The Bearcats already had a share of the conference title, a one-seed in the playoffs and the accompanying first round bye coming into the game.

The win spoiled senior night for Subiaco, who finished the year 2-7 and 1-6 in Conference 4A-4 play.

Subiaco started the game with 6- and 3-yard losses on tackles both made by Noah Reyes and a 14-yard Hayden Frederick punt that did not pass first down yardage gave the Bearcats the ball at the Trojan 37.

Jeremy Elliott ran for 8 and Carson Ray had 10 and 19 yard carries, the later a touchdown, and it was 7-0 after Ray added the point after.

Another 13-yard punt, on a fourth-and-13 gave the Bearcats the ball back at the Trojan 48. A two play drive made it 14-0.

Brandon Ulmer hit Jacob Gregory for 30 yards on the first play and Andrew Robertson scored from the 18. Trent Wooldridge added the point after kick.

Ulmer would complete 6-of-8 passes for 120 yards before exiting the game.

Drawing the Bearcats offside on what was to be a third-and-2, Subiaco managed their initial first down of the game after the kickoff but two plays later Grant Rodatz caused a fumble that Ray recovered at the 50.

Ulmer connected with Ethan Dobbs for 41 yards and Mike Hesson ran 9 yards for a touchdown to make it 21-0, with Wooldridge’s point after kick, after only seven offensive plays.

Another Trojan fumble, this one recovered by Rodatz, gave the Bearcats the ball back at Subiaco’s 34.

Ulmer hit Dobbs for 19, Wooldridge for 5 and Dobbs for 10 and the touchdown to make it 27-0 with 2:01 left in the opening quarter. Wooldridge missed the extra point.

Dobbs had four receptions for 85 yards in the game.

Taking over at the Trojan 40 after an incomplete fourth down pass with 11:45 to go in the half, the Bearcats stretched the lead to 33-0 on Ray’s second touchdown, a run of 5 yards, but a try for two failed.

Ray had 53 yards on his six carries to lead the Bearcats.

With 7:34 to play in the half a 26-yard Frederick punt was downed at the Bearcat 34. Three plays later Elliott ran for 13 yards to cross midfield and three more plays later Schlinker bolted 33 yards to make it 39-0 4:31 before the intermission.

The Bearcats actually started another possession in Subiaco territory before halftinme but a fourth down carry by Anthony McKesson was well short and Subiaco got the ball at their 39 with 1:46 left in the half.

The final possession of the half started at the Subiaco 34 and ended with the Bearcats taking a knee.

At that point the Trojans had 20 yards of offense.

After the break the Beracats kept the ball until then 6:02 mark of the third quarter, turning it over on downs at the Trojan 25.

Subiaco gave the ball back at their 43 and the Beracats had another turnover on downs at the Trojan 32 with 10:24 to play.

It took nine plays and 5:39 of the continuous running clock but the Torjans finaly scored on a 3-yard run by Allen Tayn to make it 39-6. Thomas Myers was on to try to add the extra point but after the snap was bobbled, Chance Shigley wrapped up the holder.

Tayn, who didn’t carry the ball until the second half, ended up with 68 yards on nine carries.

The Bearcats with be off this Friday, awaiting the winner of a first round game between Nashville (7-3), the 3-seed from the 4A-7, and Monticello (5-5), the 4-seed from the 4A-8, in a game to be played at Bearcat Stadium on Nov. 17.