The Booneville Bearcats were so dominant Friday night Subiaco was held to just 18 yards and did not have a first down.

The first three plays for the Trojans were a sack of Ryan King by Grant Rodatz, a three yard tackle for loss by Devin Davis and a King fumble caused by Caleb Draper that Marcus Nichols at the Subiaco 28.

Three plays later Draper ran 10 yards for a touchdown and when the snap on the point after was high Hayden Fennell ran for a two point conversion and an 8-0 lead with 9:30 left in the opening quarter.

The Trojans actually got a pair of pass completions from King but punted to the Bearcat (6-4, 5-2 Conference 4A-4) 37. Fennell got 13 and Carson Ray went for 50 and it was 15-0 after Austin Dobbs’ point after kick.

With a second sack in the next Subiaco, 0-10, 0-7, possession, this one by Noah Reyes, Steven Schluterman lifted another punt to the Bearcat 37.

A five play drive that started with a 22-yard Brandon Ulmer to Trent Wooldridge pass made it 22-0 with 3:30 left in the quarter. Draper got the touchdown on a run of 13 yards.

One of a dozen different ball carriers who ran for 381 yards, Draper finished the night with 48 yards on five carries.

Ulmer to Wooldridge started the next Bearcat possession as well, for 7 yards, before back-to-back carries by Rodatz for 38 and 8. Fennell completed the four play drive with a 3-yard run to make it 29-0 with 42 second left in the first quarter. Dobbs’ PAT hit the upright but went through.

Subiaco’s next possession included a fumble caused by Justin Brittian that the Trojans got back and another tackle for loss by Brittian and Max Phonlasouk before Schluterman came on to punt. Instead of a punt the snap sailed over Schluterman’s head and the Bearcats took over at the Trojan 12.

Noah Gregory scored from the 3 and it was 35-0 with 9:30 to play in the first half, despite a missed PAT.

The next Subiaco possession included an 11-yard run by King, but it came on a third-and-23 and Schluterman still had to punt the ball away to the Bearcats.

Thanks in part to a pair of penalties, Gregory returned the favor with his only punt of the night with 5:14 left in the half.

Subiaco’s next possession included a sack by Tommy Harper and the Bearcats kept the ball the rest of the half.

The Bearcats began the second half with Mike Hesson at quarterback and put together three straight first downs before a fumbled pitch was recovered by Thomas Bourgeois at the Subiaco 39.

After another Schluterman punt – there were seven of them – Jeremy Elliott started a 78-yard scoring drive with a 14-yard carry.

A 51-yard Hesson carry would get the Bearcats to the Subiaco 6 and wrap up the third quarter. Two Phonlasouk carries later it was 42-0 with 10:57 to play.

Subiaco went three and out on their next possession and got the ball back on their 39 with 1:23 to go after Elliott and Harper managed one first down before Austin Foster was thrown for a loss on a fourth down.

Dodge Mendenhall got eight yards on first down with the clock running and Ton Johns got almost to the first down sticks on the next play and the game ended before the Trojans could convert and third-and-less than a yard.

With 11 and seven carries respectively, Elliott and Harper logged the most attempts by Bearcat backs with Elliott’s netting a team high 74 yards and Harper adding 31 as at least six backs ran for 30 yards or better.