The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Backroads — Country for a 21-and-older show at 7 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Jabe Burgess — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Red Moore and the Crawdad Band — Various styles at 6:30 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country & More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Cajun Joe & Country and Gospel Connection — Dance music from 6-9 p.m. at the Fort Smith Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Jonathon Tedford — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Larry B & The Cradlerockers — Various styles for a 21-and-older at 9:30 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Strange Brew — Classic rock and blues from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
Friday and Saturday
• Desperate Measures — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar & Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Big Bear's Opry — Country, gospel and classic rock at 6:30 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Goodluck Slim — Blues, rock and soul for the Christ the King Festival at 7 p.m. at Christ the King School, 2112 S. Greenwood Ave. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — At 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Jesse Dean & Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren's Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Moore Family & Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Rockin' Horse Rebellion — Various styles for a 21-and-older show at 9:30 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
• Willie Tribute Band — Willie Nelson songs from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.